2020 Camper modifications

 So our original intent with the camper was to never use the water... I mean all the campgrounds have plumbing, so why bother with the Hassel of winterizing, dewinterizing, draining tanks, ect.... So I took the bathtub and added some much needed storage in that space. 

We also had no intention of cooking IN the camper. We tend to explore local restaurants when we in different places, and if we're not doing that, we cook over a campfire. So I built some additional counter space over the stove. 

We added small things, like a paper towel holder, outlet over the bed to charge phones, and clothes hooks in the bathroom for yet even more storage. 

When covid hit, public restrooms were closed, AND restaurants were closed... So out came the bathroom storage I had added, and I had to come up with a way to create MORE storage. As anyone who has had an RV knows, the under-bed storage is almost useless; who wants to lift the bed up all the time to get to stuff? So I devised a way to make that storage more usable. (see photos)

We also added dual propane tanks to the trailer, and also made space for dual batteries, should we decided we need them.

I think that was about it for 2020 mods... More coming in another post for 2021 mods.










Comments